Following our rapid growth over the last few years to 20+ staff and 2 offices, Claritas Tax is now looking to recruit an experienced Practice Manager to oversee the smooth running and further expansion of our business. This role, based in our Central Birmingham office, is an exciting opportunity for the right person to have a real impact on our business. You must have previous experience in a similar role within a professional services organisation and have a dynamic, hands-on approach. We pride ourselves on our flexible client-focused approach, and all our staff work collaboratively within a friendly and supportive environment. We also offer a healthy work-life balance.
We’ve outlined below what we believe to be the core responsibilities of this role, but we also need someone who’s prepared to set the agenda for the running of our growing practice, both now and in the future.
- GDPR – responsibility for ensuring the company is compliant with GDPR and data protection regulations
- Practice regulation – responsibility for and management of policies to comply with Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW) rules
- Money laundering and Anti Bribery policies – assist Money Laundering Reporting Officer with ensuring that adequate procedures are in place, monitoring training, periodic compliance reviews etc
- Management of office facilities for both locations
- Managing roll out of Claritas processes and policies to new locations as we expand
- Maintaining records of sub-contractors used by the company
- IT matters – assisting with implementation of new IT projects and liaison with IT service provider
Training & Wellbeing
- Some light touch HR management that help our teams work better, e.g. wellbeing resources
- Organising the experience of interns and new joiners
- Organising/managing the budget for staff training
- Ensuring that adequate training and CPD records are maintained
- Health and Safety – risk assessments, training and compliance with regulations
If you are interested, please email your CV to email@example.com